.PVA file for PanelView 300

plcnovel

Hi All
I have a .PVA file for panelview 300, but i can not be able to open this file in Panelbuilder32 software. I know i need to have .PBA file but i do not have that file available at the moment. Is there a way to open a .PVA file in PanelBuidler32 or to convert .PVA file into .PBA file? Thanks in advance

There is no reason that you should not be able to open a .PVA file.
You will have problems if it was created by a later version then you have. But post your .PVA file I will convert to a PBA if I can. ( I have ver. 3.82.00)

I've opened both type of files in myself in PanelBuilder32 (3.80.00).

Don't use the wizard to open the project, use File -> Open, by default it looks for .PBA files only, so you need to be sure to change the file type to PanelView Terminal (.PVA), you should be able to find your project :)

There is no reason that you should not be able to open a .PVA file.
You will have problems if it was created by a later version then you have. But post your .PVA file I will convert to a PBA if I can. ( I have ver. 3.82.00)

Hello! Can you convert?