RSLinx Issue, 1769-L32E shows up as RSLinx Server??

bhedding024

What would cause a once-working connection between a 1769-L32E and RSLinx to all the sudden show up as a RSLinx Server? The ethernet port on the processor shows up, but underneath it where the processor should be is an icon for RSlinx Server instead of the processor? I've never had this happen and any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I attached a pic of what it looks like.

RSLins issue.JPG

You probably have some file corruption.
Have you tried shutting down RSLinx and deleting the PC's Harmony files and reboot the PC?

Similar Topics

This forum post I found seemed to reference the same issue, and if posts were still allowed on that thread, I might make an account there to post...
Replies
Views
Hello Team! Glad to join your group! I am stuck on an connectivity issue I am having with a customers PLC I am trying to help troubleshoot machine...
Replies
Views
I have just downloaded and installed CCW software which upgraded my RSLinx to version 4.11. This has caused me a problem and I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Good Day All, I have a strange problem with the new Powerflex 525 6.001 with RSLinx 4.11. No matter what I do I cannot get RSLinx to show up the...
Replies
Views
I use dde/OPC to read tag vaule in excel file its working ok when rslinx running NOT as service but when I run rslinx as service I got an error at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom