Saving analog readings to PC

Tricka90

Good morning.
I have an S7-400H connected to 13 pressure transmitters.

I need to read the 13 values for a short period of time (less than a minute) at a frequency of 5 times per second at least, and then save them to a PC (in order to transfer them to Microsoft Excel).
This operation is very simple with TIA Portal, thanks to the straightforward Data Logging instructions. Unfortunately, S7-400H only works with Simatic Manager which makes the task way harder, judging from the information I found on the internet. What do you think is the simplest procedure to do that?

Another option would be to simply just receive the 13 values to my PC via Modbus and save them using a logging software (PLC Logger seems appropriate). In fact, the PLC is already configured to constantly send the 13 values via Modbus, but the frequency is currently low: less than 2 times per second. Is it possible to increase that frequency?

(Baudrate is currently set to 19200 bps. For my application I only need 16x13x5 = 1040 bps, so theoretically I am not asking too much performance).

Thanks a lot to anyone will help.
Have a nice day.

I do not know specifics of the device you are using, so please be gentle if I am suggesting things that are impossible.

I need to read the 13 values for a short period of time (less than a minute) at a frequency of 5 times per second at least, and then save them to a PC

Another option would be to simply just receive the 13 values to my PC via Modbus and save them using a logging software (PLC Logger seems appropriate). In fact, the PLC is already configured to constantly send the 13 values via Modbus, but the frequency is currently low: less than 2 times per second. Is it possible to increase that frequency?

These two combined make me think: can you buffer 5 x 13 values and transfer these once per second as one chunk on a single modbus request? If this is for logging only, no immediate response required within 0.2s then you should be fine with that.