S7-1500 Read->Convert->Transfer into GDB

BVG

Dear all

For a certain project I have 100+ temperature measurements. Each measurement has a tag name(coming from the electrical schemes).
I want to use those tag names as reference in my program. So the idea is to transfer the measurements to a Global DB in REAL format.

So I started with a FOR loop using the PEEK_WORD in SCL, Convert it to a Real and divide it by 10. (If you do not divide it by 10 you read 240.0°C as room temperature). But that part works perfect.
My next idea was to use Poke in the same loop and transfer the converted data to my DB. The problem is Poke does not transfer REAL formats.

If someone can put me in the right direction I am happy to hear some your ideas.

Kind regards

Use the AT declaration to make a real and dword variable exist at the same address. Use the real variable in your arithmetic and the dword variable in the poke instruction. e.g.

poke1.jpg

Use the AT declaration to make a real and dword variable exist at the same address. Use the real variable in your arithmetic and the dword variable in the poke instruction. e.g.

Thanks for sharing this, definitely learned something new.