Communication between Beijer iX and Omron PLC

ajack

Dear all,

I got a problems with communication between Beijer iX HMI panel and Omron CP1H PLC.

I did follow the instruction, user manual and try as many options as possible.
In HMI setting, I also try FINS destination address and FINS source address to 0!
Moreover, I try many setting in PLC as Toolbus for FINS protocol, Serial Gateway for Host Link protocol, but nothing happens...

Can someone give me some advices?

Thanks,

ajack

PLC Setting.png HMI Setting.png HMI protocol select.png Host Link model.png

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I have a communication problem with Citect polling data from some drives through a Beijer E410 terminal. The Citect is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
Communication between devices will stop working for a certain period of time. I caught the error message using WireShark. I cannot identify the...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble running the application throught my PLC, tm221me32tk with magelis HMIGTO6310 I have prepared the plc programme, also created...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom