Unity Pro XL and M340 example project.

vanko11595

Hi, I am newbie at programming PLC's so I need M340 Unity Pro example project.
Simple draining pump station with three pumps.
First pump starts at level one. If it fails to start the second pump starts at level two and if both first and second pumps fail to start third pump starts at level three.
There must be rotation of the sequence of the pumps when the tank is empty, namely at level zero. So, at first cycle - level one must starts pump one, at second cycle - level one must starts pump two, third cycle - pump three starts at level one, fourth cycle - again pump one starts at level one etc.

Any help will be appreciated :)

Last edited:
I need this too!

You might notice the fact this question was asked nearly 4 years ago and didn't receive an answer, that's because nobody has ready made PLC programs for this sort of request.

What have you got programmed so far that you are struggling with ?