FactoryTalk View "System\Time" tag

rleon

Hi:

I am using the "system\time" tag to show the server time in the client computers (FactoryTalk View 8.2 SE). The problem is that the string display that I use is showing incorrect hour. The hour is UTC -4 and it's showing UTC -3. All computers are in the same time zone with UTC -4, with the same regional configuration. Same as the server.

The same problem occurs if i use the "system\hour" tag. For example the server has 10 AM and the numeric display shows 09 AM.

I don't wan't to use "Numeric and Time Display" because it shows the local computer date/time and I wanna show the same server time in the client computers.

What I am doing wrong?

I have not seen this issue before, but is it possible there is a setting for Daylight Savings time