Email with Compactlogix

TLK1980

How do I setup my 5370 controller to send emails? We have a SMTP mail server, but I'm not sure how to make it work in the program.

Hi Ken. This activeX doesn't appear to work using an external mail server (I'm using office365). Keep getting error code 54 (SSL error).
I use the same authentication account and settings on a Carlo Gavazzi UWP monitoring controller, and my test emails get sent (and received) no problems.

Yet to try to PV800 series as they too seem to have the ability to email.

Similar Topics

I have 3 identical CompactLogix L33ER's running in a factory and have always sent out automatic emails successfully. However, our company now has...
Replies
Views
I am working on implementing a new system at our plant that needs to send emails and text messages to on call employees. The controller i will be...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever tried to send email to multiple addresses with a CompactLogix. Manual examples affect sending to only one address (...
Replies
Views
We have a compactlogix L32E processor which is on our ethernet. There is a certain counter in the programming which would be nice to be updated on...
Replies
Views
I tried the click plus PLC to send emails today but could not get it to work over my network. I need a mass alert when a temperature reaches a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom