Omron CX-One Online Issue

scottmurphy

I am having a minor problem going online to my Omron PLC's via Ethernet.

The problem that I have, is that if I shut the lid of my laptop, then reopen again, I cannot get back online to the PLC without re-starting PC. My network settings are all ok, I can ping the PLC's, and can access other devices on network no problem, it appears CX-Prog does not want to connect.

As I said, not a major issue, but is easier to carry laptop to machine for mod's, troubleshooting etc with the lid closed.

I have not had any issues closing my lap top and getting on line with cx-one.

I suggest you check your power settings while on battery.

I set my lap top to DO NOTHING when I close the lid on batteries.

I also set the turn the monitor off at 2 hours and hard drive off at 4 hours. Hope this helps.