Power Flex 70

the eye

Hello everyone, I need to know how can i get all the data generated by the drive using a comunication module 20 COMM-R (RIO). I get some data now, but not all.

it is posible set up the memory map of the device so through a ladder logic we can view all the data generated?

or

some configuration of the module that i miss that allows me to do this ?

Hope you guys can give some advice ... Thank in advance

I have use 20-comm boards in the past and the way i get info is either by using datalinks, or using message. In manual Publication 20COMM-UM004C-EN-P - March, 2002, chapter 4,5, you have all you need.

Are you sure you need all the data from the drive in the PLC?

In my experience only about 30% of the powerflex capabilities get used in each application.

Have you looked at the Drive Tools SP - never used it with RIO but might be a better configuration, back up and monitoring package than passing data to CPU?

M.W (www.ac-sys.co.uk)