Front panel mount integrated PLC/HMI needed

AlecTek

Hello,

Anyone can recommend a front panel mount integrated PLC/HMI which has 3 analog input (4-20mA 12bit). 4 Digital Input and 4 Relay Output or less is acceptable.

Thanks in advance!🤞🏻

Thank you nonuke. Actually I am looking for similar products as Unitronics JZ20-R16 which they don't have in stock now. Do you have other brands in mind?

I've used the Pro-Face LT series and had good luck. Only down side is you're limited to your screen size as I think a 5.7" is the biggest you can get. They also have I/O expansion modules that snap on the back of the unit in addition to the embedded discrete I/O.

These things are an absolute PITA - too much wiring to the door. Better to use a panel mounted PLC with a comms cable to the screen in my view - saves heaps of time and wiring and the more expensive screen/PLC combination is more than covered by not having to waste time, wiring and money wiring heaps of stuff to the door.
I think Horner have one with expansion I/O that mount in the panel rather than on the door which would be much better.