Expanding networks in TIA

exiled

Hi Guys

When i expand my networks in TIA v14 it doesn't expand the SCL networks.
Unless there already expanded!

Is there a trick I'm missing?

TIA

scl.JPG

As you have created the block in ladder, you don't get the option to expand/collapse all the scl.

If you create the block as an SCL block, you can expand/collapse in the left hand pane.

You can use regions to split up the code.

sclea.jpg

As you have created the block in ladder, you don't get the option to expand/collapse all the scl.

If you create the block as an SCL block, you can expand/collapse in the left hand pane.

You can use regions to split up the code.

Excellent just the job. Many thanks I've not done much with scl

Similar Topics

How do you expand a branch in connected components workbench. Example i want to add an interlock around more than one contact. Most software you...
Replies
Views
I have a project/program that I am recording a time stamp and its using DS1-DS6 and shifts this down every time there is another 'event' because...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am not able to expand any global variable in offline mode, also not able to add comments to the elements of the variable since it does not...
Replies
Views
Hello all i started my current job april this year where i became the companys Main electrical guy and plc programmer, before that i was in...
Replies
Views
Good morning 1400 b Micrologix PLC, Question; the unit come standard with 128Kb of memory for data logging, is there an expansion module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom