Profibus communication problem between Beckhoff IPC and Siemens PLC

najafabadi

Hi everybody,

An IPC connected to a Siemens PLC as a slave module. When I restart the PLC while IPC running then PLC can't find the IPC node on the Profibus network. I should also explain that if before restarting I disable the IPC node in Profibus hardware configuration by using the SFC12 and then restart the PLC and then enable the IPC Profibus node again by using SFC12 in Profibus hardware configuration the PLC can find the IPC easily.

For more information the IPC Profibus node exists as a last module of the bus and some ET200 modules also exist on the bus.
I use Beckhoff IPC with Beckhoff Profibus cards and TwinCAT I/O software for communication to a S7 315 2DP PLC.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Babak