power supply problem

indra

Hi,

Does anyone has experience about switching power supply problem ?
I have power supply unit SITOP with output 24Vdc, 10A.
At the moment, this unit has problem, when I switch on the power input (220Vac ), the LED directly ON but also suddenly the LED ILLUMINARY decrease light on then NO OUTPUT.
So, could you give me technical experienece, which parts of the power supply has problem ?? Is it CAPACITOR or RESISTOR or TRANSISTOR FET problem, such as leakage ?

At the moment, I have the same problem for another power supply ( 24V ) about 4 pcs and until today I can not find this problem. The problem exacly the same : when I put in 220Vac, the LED directly LIGHT ON but in a second the illuminated decrease until LED OFF and no OUTPUT.

indra

I have seen something like that but it was my mistake, my system was designed for 120 VAC but AC input switch of power supply was set at 220 VAC. So when I turned it on, it worked for several seconds and then went off.

HI,

My input is correct 220Vac and already work for months then we have problem like that.
I also try without OUTPUT connected to 24Vdc, it is the same result , after switch on power, the LED ON in a second then slow down to switch OFF.