AB SMC Flex soft starter

Simple question replace the module
Just because the resistance checks OK it may not be turning on OK
Is there are more than one power module, try and swap there location to see if the problem moves it may tell you something.

The control boards of all SMC Flexes are exactly the same regardless of size. Inside of the power module is a chip set that tells the controller what size control module it is connected to so that the control module knows what to do and how to protect the motor. That main difference in the modules is the size of SCRs, the size of the bypass contacts, and the Hall Effect transducer used to measure current. The Hall Effect transducer is the only thing that can be read, the other components all look the same to the microprocessor. So if the HE transducer fails, or someone installs a module of the wrong size, the controller doesn't see the correct module and gives a fault. You can't change the HE on the module, the entire thing is potted.

A little more info...

60367 - Cause and Troubleshooting F38 Hall ID Fault on SMC Flex Soft Starter
Access Level: Everyone

I would zone in on Solution 2 Step 4 - "...If the resistance readings are the same, replace the SMC Flex Control Module."

Regards,
George