PLC connection wz 2 wire Transmitter

Amr Muhammed

Hi all of you....

I faced a problem in the site that i had to change connection between analog input 16 channel and flow transmitter 2 wire so i tried to connect it and but i found that all 16 channel read the same readings ...how to update the connection to be able to read every channel

thank you
B.R

We're going to need a whole lot more information than that to be able to help you...

What PLC? What analog module?

Yes of course ....

any way ....PLC Modicon Premium-wz Analog input module TSXAEY1600 from telefast ABE7 CP A02 to transmitter 2 wire

The problem is connection wrong which cause to read current when simulating on all the channels

Similar Topics

Hi all I did a quick search and couldn't find this specifically. I always buy 3 wire 24vdc proximity's and wire them (fused terminal) direct to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all of you.... I faced a prob lem in the site that i had to change connection between analog input 16 channel and flow transmitter 2 wire so...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom