Citect Siemens S7 tag addresses ?

PLCKeef

Hi all
finally got around to connecting Citect to our new S7 PLC's , just having a little trouble with fiding the correct way to address a tag.
In the old S5 PLC's I use to address a Data block "D010:001" thta would give me data block 10 and data word 1.
Or for a particular bit I would do D010:002.01 which would give me Data block 10 , data word 2 , bit 1.

So for S7 , how would I do it ?
I was workign on it last night , but ran out of time , the comms are working now and can directly access I/O's , but couldn't get the right addresses for my data blocks.

The PSdirect drivers work well using just the MPI cable , bugger siemens and their expensive cards :)

Addressing S7 using Citects S7NT driver

I use S7-400 PLC's with Citect.
I use Profibus and CP5613 (A2) cards.
I use Citects S7NT driver.
I always get data from Data Blocks.
Examples:
TYPE ADDRESS
DIGITAL DB1,28.3
INT DB1,26
REAL DB200,8
LONG DB200,48

However, using the PSDirect drivers your addressing is likely
to need to be different.
I am interested in saving the cost of the Siemens CP cards.
What do you order from PSDirect and what does it cost?

Thanks John
I am using the demo version of PSdirect , it will run for 2 hours , and citect for 15min , so that is plenty for testing student projects.
I think I tried some of the combos you have above , apparently the addressing is the same as using the usual S7 addresses , it worked fine for input bits , so will have another go.

thanks for the help.