Ge 90-30 cpu

chago

Hello all

I have a GE CPU IC693CPU331-CE When I try to upload the program show There is no current program logic stored in the PLC , but shows the name of the program , I upload with Versapro 2.4 and Cimplicity , on the emporm Socket there is not chip place on it , some body lift the CPU wile it was turn on will be erased the program ? there is other way to recover the program . unfortunately no Backup program

Any Help Will be Great.
Thanks
Chago

There is no current program logic stored in the PLC , but shows the name of the program
What is the name of the program? When the PLC loses its memory it reverts to the default name of "HHP".
some body lift the CPU wile it was turn on will be erased the program
If someone removed the CPU module from the base plate for more than a few minutes that would cause the RAM memory to be lost because the battery backup for the RAM memory is located on the power supply module.
there is other way to recover the program . unfortunately no Backup program
For that CPU model (CPU331) without an EEPROM, once the program is gone from RAM there is no way to recover it.