Kollmorgen S601 connection

Timur_Dolgikh

Hello, guys. I need an advise about Kollmorgen Servostar S601.
The client changed an old amplifier with a new one, the same model, and I had to load parameters, but couldn't connect to it. But I can connect to the old one. Question is - is there some actions to do to get the new amplifier operational, like to set some switches or something like this, or it's just malfunctional?
I used Drive.exe program, Serial-to-USB converter and the cable with 2-3, 3-2, 5-5.

Thank you, I'll check it, but I think problem is not in the X3, because they unplug old amplifier, unmount it, mount new and plug it with the same connector. And after they change it back to old - I've got a connection.

Similar Topics

Im trying to diagnose a loud vibrating/humming noise coming from my companies Kollmorgen Cartride Direct-Drive Rotary motor. The motor is being...
Replies
Views
I have small project for my school but I need help, if you have Experience with kollmorgen programming please let me now Or send me a message...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My company needs in site tech support for a machine having issues with Kollmorgen servo drives. The machine is in Okemah, OK. Are there...
Replies
Views
Hi All, For several projects my company has been using Trio motion controllers along with Kollmorgen servo drives and motors. In my opinion, the...
Replies
Views
kollmorgen servostar 400 x7 port support both can and profibus How to connect with this module through profibus instead of can ?📚
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom