Would someone want to l00k over this weintek hmi program please

I thought you got this connected: are you still getting "no PLC responce"
I see program is using RS232 on comm's
Recommended is RS485 4 WIRE (19200 Baud, 7 data, Even, 1 Stop Bit, PLC Station 0

I got the other one working but this one is new that i put together the cable and pins are fine the parameters are the same I am just not sure about the addressings and some other stuff. It used ether a Male to male or male to female

Last edited:
Yeah this connects to a fx2n 128MR/ES so in the plc parameters I have been trying different ones I had already tried that one still the same

I thought you got this connected: are you still getting "no PLC responce"
I see program is using RS232 on comm's
Recommended is RS485 4 WIRE (19200 Baud, 7 data, Even, 1 Stop Bit, PLC Station 0

I have tried the RS485 4 WIRE (19200 Baud, 7 data, Even, 1 Stop Bit, PLC Station 0still not working. Do the addresses and buttons look right Im still learning about all this stuff.

The the program cable shows 8 pin one end and 9 on the other and the and the same for the cable for the hmi to plc

Last edited:
The addressing looks correct, although I don't do Mitsubishi the addressing format is consistent with the Connections Guide book. Are these the same cables you were able to use on your last one that worked. Do you make the cable or purchase them. I will check pin out configuration as soon as my lap top stops updating

Yeah I have that already what I am trying to see if my addressing is rite along with my bits and stuff from people that know a lot more then me to look over it I set the connections between the PLc parameters and the ones on the HMI and mad sure the pinout is right in the cable but it still wont connect. So maybe I have an address wrong or something i dunno.

The addressing looks correct, although I don't do Mitsubishi the addressing format is consistent with the Connections Guide book. Are these the same cables you were able to use on your last one that worked. Do you make the cable or purchase them. I will check pin out configuration as soon as my lap top stops updating

Yup the cables work because I checked the pin-out and tested them on a HMI on the line and the cable worked fine lol o_O

2018_09_13.png
[/url][/IMG]

How do you read the Weintek easy diagnose does it tell you if something is wrong I heard that my addressing could be bad in some areas

I don't know whats going on I made a new test project with one word lamp I addressed it D/001 all the parameters match the cable is good tried it on a HMI on one of the lines I tried several addresses still PLC no response.

Not sure if it matters... but every FX2n I have see is RS422, I see the pinout that roxusa posted but not sure why, we sell a lot of the SC-11 for the PLC to HMI connection but not sure of the pinout off hand, I will see if I have it

Every Mitsubishi PLC from the Series A to FX are RS422, not that they may also have RS232 but every cable I sell are 422, all but the SC11 and I think (think) that the SC11 is going from the Mitsubishi PLC to the Mitsubishi HMI so it would not need to be RS422 as both the PLC and HMI are 422 and it would just need conductivity, now that said the Weintek HMIs are connected to more Mitsubishi PLC than any other in the world so I dont think roxusa's PDF is wrong I just thought it was strange