Wiring Flex IO 1794 ie12 analog input module with BT 1794 TB3G

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Could someone show me an example on how to wire the analogic input for lets say channel 0 ??

Ive found this manual http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1794-um062_-en-p.pdf

I would do it as in the picture i attached.. but dont know if its correct.

Another question, i will simulate the input. I will introduce the simulator in the circuit where it says SENSOR, but when I meassure Voltage between the two terminals of the simulator I see 31Vdc, will there be a problem as I also have the 24Vdc powersource in serie ??

I tested it and seemed like it worked okay, but cant understandy why. Before I put the simulator, i unpluged the sensor, and meassure Voltage between + and - terimnals where the sensor would be conected and saw 24Vdc, after I plugged the simulator and when I meassured the two terminals of the simulator i saw 24vdc, but before i was seeing 31vdc. Im missing something and dont get it.

Another question, if screw B-17 isnt connected to the common, is left unwired, would the input work ?? i mean B-17 is internally connected to the common C-35 ??

10453ED1-21B4-4A0B-BC97-4F7CBDC8D7C6.jpg

Last edited: