Archestra: Deleting unused tags. Cross referencing, checking for unsed tags...

SouthernStang

All of these processes are taking all day to run. When doing the same operation in a stand alone intouch application it only take a few minutes to complete but I literally let it search for unused tags when i left for work yesterday and came back this morning and it was still running.

Anyone else run into this and if so, what was the solution?

Similar Topics

So I made some changes to our plants WindowMaker application and I'm having trouble deploying the update to the live runtime. From the deployment...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to enable history for a tag that is being used to display PPH on InTouch. I was able to locate the tagPath by finding the display...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
It's a while since I had used this that I forget where the setting to enable/disable object security is. There are some devices (pumps/valves)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom