PLC Siemens Saphir SIO ACX32 driver for Proface GP-Pro/PBIII; ProfaceGP2400 to GP4400

mihai845

Good day,

I need help locating/dowloading PLC Siemens Saphir SIO ACX32 driver for Proface GP-Pro/PBIII.
I am in the process of upgrading a project from Pro-Face GP2400 Controler to Pro-face GP4400 controller and for now I only managed to transfer the backup file *.mem from the old controller using PC tranfer tool and to receive the *.prw file with GP-Pro/PBIII but with PLC file not found.
Now if I try to convert MEM to PRW or PRW to PRX I get the error that Cannot read the source Device/PLC file or Invalid PLC table.
Reason for all these is that GP-Pro/PBII is not having the Siemens Saphir SIO ACX32 PLC in the PLC list.
The same PLC is available in the GP-PRO EX software but that can't be used for GP2400.
Any link available for PLC Siemens Saphir SIO ACX32 driver for Proface GP-Pro/PBIII or maybe another way of converting these files?
Thank you.