ABB acs601 short circuit fault

lesmar96

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello,

I have a customer with a ABB ACS601-0025-2-000B1500001. I cannot seem to find a good troubleshooting manual online.

This is one vfd running one vacuum pump motor. They very randomly get a short-circuit fault and it shuts down. They can reset it and it will start again. They say that it trips out on average of once a week.

Since I couldn't find a good manual and my experience with this drive is limited, I wasn't sure what all this could mean.

Is it correct to assume that the vfd is detecting a short circuit on the output side of the vfd, either wiring or motor? Why is it so random?

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone How i can configure a periodic report of the list of alarms? Thanks
Replies
Views
What is the production life of one of these controllers. One of our machines is 4 years old and our supplier is saying the controllers need to be...
Replies
Views
hi everyone, I have a problem, it seems that in somewhere on the programming the reference tends to lost mabye one time at day. I write this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom