Intouch Old Versions Download

Sorry to bring this post from the dead... Now that InTouch belongs to Aveva, they simply removed all older versions downloads and the site above mentioned takes to Aveva site...

Does anyone know where we can find older versions???

Hi rodpin,

The older versions are there, however depending on how far back you are looking to go they can be a little difficult to find - the newer versions are more prominent. Best way is to search for the product you want, select any version and go to "Previous Versions" and scroll till you find what you are looking for (image attached).

Also, the website is now: https://softwaresupport.aveva.com

Hopefully that helps.

[EDIT] Made the image smaller...

ScreenHunter 1415 - smaller.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, Looking for some help on returning a tag's alarm group. I can only find documentation on returning a "selected" item's alarm group from...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom