FactoryTalk SE Development of screen

JosephMont

I am developing a project which will consist of the main control room with a 55-inch touchscreen. I am having trouble developing it with a 24-inch monitor and scaling being off. Is there any way to scale it for development?

What I am currently doing is 'Testing' the display so it will scale it but when I go back out of development, it unscales it.

What is the resolution of the 55" screen? 1080P or is it 4K?

I assume your monitor is 1080P?

Similar Topics

So, I have to do some development in both InTouch and FactoryTalk. I already had FactoryTalk installed on my development PC, and then I installed...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone and anyone that can lend a helping hand. I have a project that I am being asked to add some animations of Solidworks or "3D" models...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom