B&r plc m264

I haven't ever actually worked with panelware and don't know anything about them, but if the HMI program is stored on some kind of memory card, you should be able to just buy a replacement HMI on ebay and hope that it's a hardware issue and not a corrupt memory card issue.

Since you're talking about a PLC that has been obsolete for multiple decades, you might want to look to look to the future. If the OEM is still in business, they can probably retrofit the machine with a C70 and some X20. If not and you have a drawing set, any B&R integrator should be able to pull it off.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1500 that controls a station with diferents warehouses, but i also have a 1200 that controls one of those warehouses, i have been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom