How to configure Panel view plus 6 auto start in Factory Talk ME

IdealDan

Hi Friends,
Pls, where in Factory Talk View studio ME is the option for configuring Panel view plus 6 such that .mer can automatically run when Terminal is powered on?
Responses will be appreciated.
Regards

On startup look for a white square in the corner press and hold it you should get to the configuration mode
From the PanelView Plus Configuration screen, you must first Load the program you wish to start automatically. Then go to the Start Up options. "Run Application at Startup" should already be selected but you must press OK at this screen. Reset the terminal.

On startup look for a white square in the corner press and hold it you should get to the configuration mode
From the PanelView Plus Configuration screen, you must first Load the program you wish to start automatically. Then go to the Start Up options. "Run Application at Startup" should already be selected but you must press OK at this screen. Reset the terminal.
Thanks Bro,
I want to understand, Can it be achieved via Factory Talk? Any Option for that in Factory Talk ME?

im not aware of it being an option within FTVS ME, but if you connect to the PVP with the Transfer Utility and load an .mer that way there is an option box that you can check off right below the Destination Storage Type drop down menu that will tell the .mer to run at startup.