Big Stooge

Cowboy12

I'm new to the site and messed up pretty good. I wrote data to a register I shouldn't have and lost all connection to my PLC o_O. Is there anyway I can clear/format the PLC so I can use it again?
PLC=Delta DVP32EHT2.

Thanks

Update

I have unplugged the battery and disconnected power. I will wait until tomorrow after work to see if it has reset to factory settings. I will post tomorrow to let everybody know if this works.

Just for future reference, which data register in your Delta DVP-32EHT2 did all that damage? Looking at the Delta DVP data sheet, maybe it was one of the "S" Step Point registers.

Just for future reference, which data register in your Delta DVP-32EHT2 did all that damage? Looking at the Delta DVP data sheet, maybe it was one of the "S" Step Point registers.
I entered data into D3000 and D3001 registers. I have it back up and running. I have reloaded my test program with different registers for my countdown timer and it runs great.
So fix was:
Disconnect power to PLC
Unplug battery
Wait 24 hours for capacitors to dissipate.
Change program using 3500 - 3503 registers for timer data
Plug battery back in
Plug PLC back in
Reconfigure communication
Baud = 9600
Data Bit = 7
Parity = None
Stop Bit = 1
Station = 0
Hope this will help somebody in the future the registers I used are not in the main list of registers I found them after the fact by doing a search in the manual. This may not effect everybody using a Delta PLC but I have configured my communication differently than the norm to work with Advanced HMI.:site: