Mitsi FX5

Jonnie_R

Just a quick question regarding Mitsubishi, I would ask Mitsi but it's Saturday and I need to sort the quote today.

I have used the FX3U for a specfic customer on their jobs, but the FX5 is out now and has integrated Ethernet and RS485. There is an existing install that has an FX3U on that we are extending with a new panel on a mezzanine floor my question is will the FX3U and FX5 be able to share data easily if needed? The existing FX3U has an FX3U-ENET module installed, so I would use Ethernet.

Similar Topics

We've got 2 cooling fans on our system. They switch on based on water temperature. One switches on at 25c. The other switches on at 30c. The code...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens 317-2 and an old GOT1000 (GT1675M - V) I am trying to get the darn things communication and having no luck. I have followed the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not all that clued up on GX Developer with A series CPU. I have an Ethernet module A1SJ71E71N3-T and for the life of me I cant...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to communicate with a Mitsubishi A2A CPU using a MEDOC SC-03S2 interface, my Mitsi. programming software is MEDOC V2.30 For some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just wired up (might be incorrect) a Q Series PLC with an Input Card GX40-S1 and an Output Card GY40P. my issue is now in software I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom