TIA PORTAL can't be linked to S7-314C- 2DP, via MPI

mourad69

Hi everyone,

We have a portal TIA V13, the USB cable adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0, but after plagin the usb cable, there is only the PPI protocol through Com4 in On-Line access, so the MPI protocol doesn't appear, the first problem is that the driver is only supported by windows XP, i know that the portal TIA has it's driver integrated, I have already activated the port MPI in the configuration device level.

Many thanks for any answer!

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, We have a portal TIA V13, the USB cable adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0, but after plagin the usb cable, there is only the PPI protocol...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
My PLC (S7-1200 with CPU-1212C) has now been delivered to customer site. They've asked me to do some updates to the software. I can do that on my...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I after a bit of advice on Tia portal graphics, I would like to add a conveyor belt graphic to a hmi and the conveyor in the basic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom