FTView SE Rev.9.0 Log Viewer Issue

endangs

Hi All, we've got abnormal experience when configuring Alarm Log Viewer on FTView SE Station Rev. 9.0. We configure columns starts with Date, Time, Tags, Description, and Transaction, when put on Runtime mode and simulated the Alarms, the Alarm Log displays: Date, Time, Tag, Tag and Transaction, there was no "Description" appears on the display, while the headers were OK (the page header shows: Date, Time, Tag, Description and Transaction, but the field shows: Date, Time, Tag, Tag, Transaction).
Is anyone has a typical experience and how to solve it?
Regards,
Endang S.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am wanting to upload a new runtime file to my PV+ 1500 and it isn't allowing it because firmware appears to only accept those files...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, we've recently upgraded from FTView SE v10 to v12. Since the upgrade we've been having a problem where the HMI is slow to update tags in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue accessing tags in 3 of my plcs'. When I go to select a tag there is no folder drop down as can be seen in the photo. Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom