1734-IE8C Wiring for Device Connection

Well, I tried?...

JohnnyDrumstix said:
...BTW, Just what the heck do you mean by "your lucky you said almost" anyway dude? Where I come from thats considered a threat! Perhaps following such a statement you could use "hahaha" or a smiley face so I dont think your some kind of techno bully or a *%^^+!! (profane words omitted) because given your choice of words, you certainly come off as arrogant and full of hubris in my opinion...

Did you just call me "dude"? Where I come from that's considered a marriage proposal.

Words are often subjective.

I am arrogant? Hubristic?

I have a saying I coined many moons ago that feels quite apt here...

"You can teach the ignorant, but not the arrogant".

Regards,
George

Last edited:
My Aunty always misquoted like,
"Words can be sharper than a sword, that is until you get poked by a sword"

I had to look up "Hubris" interesting it was used to describe Geospark, haha.

I haven't seen anyone on this forum who has burn't out more keypad's than George, in the hope of helping and informing people on the subject he has decided to befriend.
l would like to offer my appreciation for all your efforts and please keep enlightening us, well nearly all of us.
Regards Kevin