RSView32 to Factorytalk view SE

Jeff93

Hey guys,

I'm doing a PLC5 to Controllogix migration and have come across a few issues with the View32 to Factorytalk SE conversion. All the displays & Tags all migrated over fine but when I go to test run the display, only certain things will appear on the display. The only thing I can think is possibly the groups on the View32 screen cant migrate to FT?

Let me know if any of you have had this issue 🤞🏻

Tag referencing is completely different.
If View32 migrated over with a tag database, you will probably have to edit each address.

This is easiest done by exporting the tag DB to a .CSV file, editing it in Excel, SAVING IT AS A .CSV (MSDOS) FILE, and re-importing it. The actual tag editor in View SE is garbage.

Similar Topics

FT View Studio Ver 8.0.0. RSView32 project is about 2007 vintage. From help file: To import an HMI project to a local station application:In...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
I see in Factory Talk how to import from PanelBuilder, PanelBuilder 1400 or PanelView Terminal. Can I import an entire RSView 32 project?
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom