Any alternative to historian SE using OPC?

Yes I did. Thanks for replying. I have FT Historian. I don't want to buy another historian software. I was trying to see if anyone has experience using FT Historian and AdvancedHMI(Visual Studio) to display data.

Yes I did. Thanks for replying. I have FT Historian. I don't want to buy another historian software. I was trying to see if anyone has experience using FT Historian and AdvancedHMI(Visual Studio) to display data.

Again, FT Historian is OSI PI. You can query it with SQL. It will probably work with OPC HA (historian access) as well.

Any alternative to historian SE using OPC?

Yes, OPC UA specifies a data Historical Access obviously only for OPC UA servers that implements this feature.

I think that Prosys OPC UA server has it.

Was looking at trying to do something like accessing a tag I'm Historizing in Historian. Then displaying that value on AdvancedHMI. For example if I'm storing the value for lbs used between a certain date and time and present. How do I connect Visual Basic to Historian in a way I can access that value to display it?
I guess I'm a little fussy on where to start. Thanks