Generic EDS Device DTM

Hi Folks

I am getting a bunch of warnings and not letting my project to build up in a VM
and running a simulation.

Warning: Potential issue due to DTM version compatibitly: Generic EDS Device DTM: An error occurs during the check of DTM compatibiltiy [DTM version in application is 1.2.1.0]. DTM on the PC: not installed or installed without version information

When i tried to search for DTM v 1.2.1.0, I couldnt find on the web. Please advise solution for this issue.

Thanks

This may help,

If you go to the schneider website (not the easiest to traverse) you can download the latest DTM catalogue, this is a list of available component files ( much the same as EDS files in AB )and needs installing.

Steve

DTM Version Error.JPG

I have tried to install the latest DTM catalogue, but it still gives the same error while building the program. Can anyone please suggest on that.

Thanks