FB12 "BSEND" error=1 and status=1

ionut13

Hello,

I want to send from PLC (315-2 PN/DP CPU) 5 word values (10 bytes) to one WinCC raw data tag using FB12 "BSEND". I don't have physical the PLC, so I use PLCSIM.

The problem I have is that error and status have value 1. I know that the issue could be one of the following:

“Communications problems, for example:
-Connection description not loaded (local or remote)
-Connection interrupted (for example: cable, CPU off, CP in STOP mode)
-Connection to partner not yet established
-FB cannot be run on an S7-400-CPU
-Also for S7-300: maximum number to parallel jobs/instances exceeded”

In WinCC on raw data tag's address I have selected "BSEND/BRCV" option and I set R_ID to 15.

The DB associated to FB12 call and the function where I call FB12 have been downloaded to PLCSIM. Connection between PLCSIM and WinCC works fine.

What am I missing?

Many thanks in advance!

bsend.png

Yes. But you can test the communications itself by 2 PLCSIM to make sure the information you want is going to the 2nd PLCSIM.

Why do you want to use BSEND? WinCC has a driver for S7, and you don't need any programming to create tags and access them.

Why do you want to use BSEND? WinCC has a driver for S7, and you don't need any programming to create tags and access them.
Maybe the reason is that inout13 wants to send a lot of data in one block, and all the data must be received before further processing in WinCC, i.e. the data myst be sent "consistently".
If that is the case, maybe recipes in WinCC can be the solution you are looking for.

Maybe the reason is that inout13 wants to send a lot of data in one block, and all the data must be received before further processing in WinCC, i.e. the data myst be sent "consistently".
If that is the case, maybe recipes in WinCC can be the solution you are looking for.

You got it right. I prefer to use RawDataTag. I aborted getting values through BSEND blocks, but I managed to read those 5 word values from DB through Send/Receive block option. My challenge now is to read a float value from DB. I was trying to use this example, but with no success. Does anyone have a working example? Many thanks!