Permanent Magnet AC Motor

JamesWSY

Hi..
I have 5 HP, 460 VAC, 1750 RPM permanent magnet motor. I want to control the speed of motor using Allen Bradley PowerFlex 700, 7.5 HP, 480 VAC. Could we use powerflex with PMR motor?
Thank you for any idea or suggestion.
James

I would think you could use the PowerFlex 700 but you will need to operate in scalar or V/Hz mode. Do not attempt to use sensorless vector or flux vector mode.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I'm new to the world of servos. And now I'm facing the next problem: I have a SEW Movidrive MDX61B and an Indramat MAC071C...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to increase torque to the desired level w/o the motor just sitting there shaking itself to death. I can only get 80 foot lbs after...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm wondering if their is so many synchrone permanent magnet motor manufacturer like Emerson Dyneo (LSRPM etc) Can someone know another...
Replies
Views
I have 2 permanent magnet 4 phase dc servos driving a cut off knife each level OEM propitiatory (Marquip) with their drives. I have one level not...
Replies
Views
Some VFDs support permanent magnet motors. For instance ABB ACS355. Has anyone tried using anything like this? What VFD / motor did you use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom