sucosoft s30 software

newest range just out i cant remeber range name but check moeller site.

The latest model is called the XControl. The unique feature here is that HMI and PLC are programmed from within the same software, X-Soft. Thus, you don't have to maintain two separate tag databases when programming your hmi.

The moeller sites are:

http://www.moeller.net

and

http://www.moellerusa.net

documentation can be reached directly at:

ftp://ftp.moeller.net/

My experience right now is limited to the PS4 line and a little with the Easy/MFD line. We are starting to get orders for the XControl so hopefully I will get up to speed on that line soon.

I dont work at the plant that had the old moeller system, they have a nice winder just sitting (if not thrown away yet) to the side.

I was just curious and planned to file away in my collection of "How To's". Never hurts to ask.

thomba said:
Dear Lance,

Could you get me the sucosoft 30 to? I'm also trying to practice with an old ps3 model plc.

Thanks, Thom
[email protected]
Hallo Thom,

Ik zie dat je werkt met een Klokner&Moeller PS3.
Ikzelf heb er 2 in mijn bezit, maar heb geen programmeer software.
Als de software Sucosoft S30 daarvoor kan gebruikt worden, zou je
mij een enorm plezier doen indien je mij deze kon doorsturen.

Alvast hartelijk bedankt,
[email protected]

MoellerMan said:
A PS316 without source code can be recovered by reverse engineering and qoutes are made once a copy of the compiled code from the PLC is recieved.

I too would like to know more about the "reverse engineering" ?

Also is this the same for the PS3 ?

The PS3 software can decompile the program code once you have downloaded it from a PS3. You will find the discompiler under Transfer ( F4 ) then last menu option again (F4)

PS316, PS32 and ps4 ranges cannot.

I can obtain a qoutation for decompiling PS316 programs if you send me the compiled file which would be a .p6w or .p6b file extension.

regards

Ali

Obtain sucosoft S30 for PLC PS3

Hello,
Can somewone tell me if it is possible to program a klockner/moeler PS3 plc with sucosoft S30 on a XP computer ?
Also which interface do i need ?

Could somewone send me the sucosoft program ?

Best regards and thanks for the help.

[email protected]

Sucosoft s30 & Interface

I purchased my copy of the software through a local Moeller distributor. Try contacting Riley & Company in Sanford, FL (407-265-9963).

The software I have is: S30-S3-GB version 2.31
The interface hardware is: ZB4-501-UM1

The package was shipped from the US Corporate office in Franklin, MA. You may wish to try them and see who your local distributor is. They original shipped the wrong interface, but I had no idea what I was looking for, so hopefully the model numbers will help you.

All told the software and interface cable cost me over $400.00.

Documentation for SUCOS PS-3

I am looking for documentation on the Sucos PS3 software. I was sent manuals for the PS3 itself, but not for the software programming on my PC. If anyone knows where I might find this, please help.

Specifically, I am looking for AWB 27-"1044"-GB, 1070 & 1071. I have the manuals for 1060 thru 1066.

Thanks!

Old Moeller to MicroLogix 1200

Can't seem to find any manuals on an older Moeller PLC. There seems to be people here that know and want to know it. Let’s verify some instructions and terminology (please refer to attachment)

We want to translate the program to RSLogix 500

(please correct me where I’m incorrect)

I 0.0 – Input files I:

Q 0.0 – Output Files O:

M 0.0 – Binary Files B3:

-(S)- = -(OTL)-

-(R)- = -(OTU)-

Ladder Elements 16 – 18

TR0 – T4:0

016 – Q 0.1 – S – is what we are timing

017 – STOP – ????

018 – KW800 – I – Preset ???

What does KW800 represent?

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
Brian,
When Q0.1 is 1, the on delay timer TR0 will start with preset time delay (800 * timebase second). If your PLC is PS3 timebase for timer is 0.1 second then your preset time will be 80 seconds. KW800 is constant 800 (decimal).

lkjones59 said:
I have the software, send me your email and I'll send it through my Hotmail addr. The virus cop snags all my zip files from work. I don't know how much good this will do you, I have the interface converter too and still can't break into the machine we have. Get a data read error.
Lance
i want to your sucosoft s30 software.. if you send it me.. i will be very happy..

lkjones59 said:
I have the software, send me your email and I'll send it through my Hotmail addr. The virus cop snags all my zip files from work. I don't know how much good this will do you, I have the interface converter too and still can't break into the machine we have. Get a data read error.
Lance

You can sometimes rename your EXE's to something innocent like TXT.