Old GEM80 (GEM 80) Manuals/Documentation

Our GEM 80-400 controllers have went into "HALT" state. gemesys V3.22 on Windiws XP operating system in a Pentium IV system. When I try to restore our GEM 80-400 system it says "invalid atom received". Please help. what are the system requirements
Thanks

Re: Optobus protocol

Need to understand GEM80 ESP protocol used to communicate with GD3000E drives. Work involves adding a SIMATIC S7-300 based PLC to communicate with VLIO card-41 (via BRO & BIO modules). I would be very grateful if you could please e-mail the manuals to me at [email protected].
Thanks in advance...

need a gem 80 500 technical manual

Does anyone have a gem 80 500 manual, thanks, doing an upgrade and need to know the p table setup etc

Similar Topics

Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hi, One of my customers has an old fabric tensile testing machine. The IC # AD7501KN of its controller has malfunctioned. This IC is related to...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
I have a old lathe with a 120 VCA 9.5 AMP motor. Has white, black and red wires. I need to find a way to connect it to a variable speed controler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question I hope someone can help with. I have boxes (a literal pallet of boxes) with old panelview 550, 600, 1000, etc. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom