Doubt in PLC ladder logic inputs usage

gandhi

Hello guys,

I am new to this plc programming(only 2 months), so help me out here,

Can you tell me the how to use ladder logic for following operation.

In this application I have a single push button in the panel as a input to the PLC.

My operation should be as follows,

1) When I press the push button first time the PLC should be in a stand by mode where no process will be executed.

2) When the push button is pressed second time the PLC should go in a manual mode.

3) When third time the push button is pressed PLC should go to auto mode.

And again when i press the same push button PLC should go to step1.

Also there should be a time delay each time when the push button is pressed.

you can use the up counter and equal to block,,when conter is equal to 1 raise a memory bit,similarly for all..reset the counter with third memory bit.hope it works