Allen Bradley 1756 EN2T to Yokogowa

pr_wainwright

Hi,
I have a project requiring data from an Allen Bradley 1756 EN2T Ethernet module to be made available to a Yokogawa DCS. I have written the required data into an array called CIP_Float but the client is not happy that the tag data will not be descriptive enough at the DCS end. I have used Modbus before where data is written to an array for DCS e.g. MNET.DATA.WriteData[0] := MyValue; so assumed that Yokogawa (CIP) would be similar and the tag name would be unavailable anyway. Does Yokogawa have access to the actual PLC tag name in the PLC e.g. CIP_Float[2]? I am unsure what the clients DCS sees so I can't argue that the tag name are ok.

Any help appreciated.
Paul.

Similar Topics

Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
I am using Allen Bradley PLC 1756-L81E and EIP module 1756-EN2TR for Ethernet/IP communication. My communication works fine but in Get-Attribute...
Replies
Views
Dear All: I have the flashing red light on the FDBK indicator. The manual said that it means: The axis servo loop error tolerance has been...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
Electrical simpleton here, so show me mercy. Plant previously had a 4-20ma valve that was controlled via pneumatic controller with a P/I. Now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom