Mitsubishi PLC Downloading help

ronaldw

Gents I have an FX-48MR Plc and am using Melsec Medoc Version 2.20
I am downloading a good program that is working to the laptop but when I upload it to another FX-48 PLC It doesn't seem to want to find the sub routines so it doesn't work can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong? Please E-Mail me at [email protected]

Why you need subroutine?

As I knew Mitsi Plc has a good fungtion with SFC..
You can play with multiple programs so easy..
Let see in the manual you can find multiple flow in SFC.

Anyway,if you got any problem with software , let contact the dealer of Mitsubishi...For us here..always update ( free).
Incase ,I can help you with Mitsubishi FX..
Let send the information to me
platootod@yahoocom

platootod

Similar Topics

I have a Q00 PLC from a customer who want to modify some in Main program. First I upload program from PLC using GXWork 2. Everything is ok. But...
Replies
Views
I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, anyone does have experience in Gx Works 2? Currently I having an issue which is when certain device added from MELSOFT Navigator and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom