Importing a routine

This technote echoes the missing Import Configuration window and the hold down CTRL + SHIFT keys solution while starting RSLogix 5000...

562941 - Import Add-On Instructions crash RSLogix 5000
Access Level: Everyone

giajubo said:
...what did work for me was uninstalling every single version of RSLogix5000 I had installed (cries), installed them again...

I'll bet you did, and would again if you ever read the apparently simple solution!

p.s. Welcome to all those not welcomed in this thread, although some have not been back since.

Regards,
George

if you had a second monitor connected last time you had the file open, it is trying to display the import dialog window on the other monitor, which no longer exists. Plug in a second monitor and then drag the dialog window back to your primary monitor. This should fix it. It is annoying.

Hi syohannan & Welcome to the Forum!

The "hold CTRL + SHIFT keys" solution while starting RSLogix 5000 should reset the software to defaults. You "should" not require a second monitor to recovery from that scenario. I would try the reset first before fetching another monitor. Unless, of course, you are trying to avoid defaulting the software.

Stay Safe!
G.