Panelview plus screen calibration

clank

Hi Guys
I need to calibrate a screen (2711P-T6M38) but I do not have software. Can I get to configuration from boot up and how?
Thanks

on most pv+ you can access the config by power cycling the panel and either hitting the white box on the bottom left during bootup(or hitting F1 at that same time).

When booting up, i touch bottom left corner. It goes to page that reads Firmware may be corrupt press F1 to download press F2 to continue. When I press F2 it completes loading application. How do I get to configuation page if I can.
Thanks

Hmm, Firmware may be corrupt eh?

I'd probably push a clean copy of the firmware back to the Panel and reload the application, but you say you don't have the software...

OK I got there...once I got to task manager,I ended task and it took me to configuration page
Thanks again