trouble creating plc5 project file

fixit

iam new to plc's, using A-B 500 program, not sure how to find what type and series of processor i am using, and station address(0-77)?
any help would be appreciated

What software are you using? RSlogix 500? Do you have rslinx?

If you are setup correctly, the software will find the node of the processor when you are connected.

Station address is normally zero. I have only had to change it once due to a 1785 ke card.

If you answer the questions about the software you should get tons of help here.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hoping someone can help. I am trying to create a runtime on a program in factorytalk and keep getting an error "unable to save application...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have been trying to create a simple alarm circuit and I have everything working for me but one. When an alarm is triggered I need...
Replies
Views
"RS logix 5000 Question" Having trouble Creating produced or Consumed tags online Having trouble Creating produced or Consumed tags online...Can...
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom