Position Deviation Xerr in Telegram 105

Kataeb

In Profinet (or Profibus) communication between S7-1500T (or Simotion) controller and S120 () drives, and when working with DSC (Dynamic Servo Control) , they send the Position Deviation Xerr (in Telegram 105) from the plc to the drive . Then they add to it the Position Actual Xact inside the drive to have the Psetpoint again !
Why not they simply send the Position Setpoint from the controller to the drive ?
Can someone please explain this concept ?

control structure with DSC and with precontrol.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi All, I could do with some advice on a hydraulic control system. It is necessary for me to accurately position a vertical hydraulic ram with...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to make a program work with a sqo instruction .The process has 5 steps ,and a starting step of zero.There should be 8 sec...
Replies
Views
It's been a long time since I've had to think of P&ID tag nomenclature myself (and not gone along with some scheme devised by someone else). I've...
Replies
Views
Out of interest, I'd like some thoughts on what would be considered best practice with regards to a 2-position turntable control scheme (see...
Replies
Views
i need to create a 3 position selector switch, Auto, Manual and Sanitation. Can someone layout the steps in creating this task? I saw a thread on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom