Siemens Protool/Lite v5.0 versus Win XP

Perjan

Hi,

I have the upgrade CD from Siemens Protool/Lite v5.0 to Protool/lite v6.0. My old v5.0 version was on my old Win 95 pc. The new one need to come on an Win XP Pro pc.
To install the upgrade, the Protool v5.0 need to be first installed on my Win XP pro pc. But the old version can only run on Win 95/NT pcs, so I can not install it on XP.
Some one have an luminous idee how I can install temporaly v5.0 on an XP computer ?
Thanks (sorry for my bad English).
Perjan

You dont need to install V5.0 just start the installation from the 6.0 disc and Protool will ask you for the 5.0 disc. Put in the disc and press ok and wait until a popup message says "Thank you for providing proof" then switch back to the 6.0 disc before pressing ok.