alarm configuration

behnamelfy

Dear colleagues

Actually, we are using PCS7 RTX box for our project. This project has a pressure sensor which gets some values. We have used MonAnalog block and faceplate.

As you know from the block it produces some alarm and warning which we want to use it in our system. like Alarm high, Warning high But I don’t how can I adjust these values in the alarm logging in the project.

As we part of this project made by others. when I check the alarm logging in WINCC I see that they have made some alarms. but how can I adjust alarms from the blocks to the alarm logging in WINCC?

Thanks and Regards

Similar Topics

Hi, im facing an issue to change the alarm level into another state in the alarm class configuration in Cimplicity. Im trying to change the...
Replies
Views
Good day Am currently having issues with exporting alarm and event setup in my factorytalk view studio. The following AlarmEport errors is...
Replies
Views
Title pretty much says it all. Just when you think you've hit every FTView landmine, bam. Using V10 SE Local Station. When I create a Tag Alarm...
Replies
Views
In our FactoryTalk View ME HMI panel (PanelView Plus 7), we would like to use the built-in tags for our 1734-IE8 analog input modules. These tags...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts!!! We are working on GE Cimplicity 9.0 SCADA which is communicating with Siemens S7 400H PLC System. I am new to Cimplicity SCADA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom