WinCC Advanced RT V15 - multiple Y-axes in Trend View control

Hello dear experts!

I use WinCC Advanced Runtime V15 as a HMI for the process. I grab values from AB Micro 850 PLC via Modbus TCP. On the HMI screen I have a Trend View control where I want to show online trends of the three parameters: voltage, temperature and welding current. All of them have different value ranges. And I want to show each trend with its own value axis. In the Trend View properties I found only two Y axes: left and right.

Is it possible to add three (or more) left value axes in the Trend View control in WinCC RT Advanced?

Best regards, Oleksandr.

Hello!

Thank you for reply. That is not good.

I found this functionality in f(x) trend control. There I can add more than one Y axis. But I need the X axis as a time axis.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Best regards, Oleksandr.